RALEIGH, NC – North Carolina Nephrology announces that Wilson Nephrology has combined its office with the Raleigh based practice, joining a team of over one hundred staff members with nine offices in the Triangle and surrounding areas. Dr. Casey, Dr. Raasch, Dr. Fan, Dr. Zoll and Dr. Swain from NC Nephrology will be joining Dr. Al-Haidary to serve the needs of patients with chronic kidney disease.
“We are delighted to welcome Wilson Nephrology as part of the NC Nephrology team and look forward to working with Dr. Anwar Al-Haidary and his staff to continue to provide superior patient care for our patients,” said NC Nephrology Administrator Brad Fontenot. “Our goal as a practice is to provide the highest level of care for our patients and their families who trust us with their medical needs and are excited to continue to expand our capabilities to meet the needs of the communities we serve.”
North Carolina Nephrology is a group of fifty-seven providers in nine office locations in Raleigh and surrounding counties. The group:
- Provides physician coverage to thirty-five dialysis clinics in five counties covering over 2,200 ESRD (End Stage Renal Disease) patients.
- Physicians serve as medical directors for acute dialysis services at seven hospitals.
- Participates in both didactic and clinical education of students from UNC and Campbell University Schools of Medicine. NC Nephrology is a clinical rotation site for UNC Medicine, Duke Physician Assistant Program, Campbell Medical School and Campbell Physician Assistant Program.
- Opened a Genetic Kidney Diseases Clinic in 2021 and is a vital part of clinical research into medication, laboratory testing and device program spaces.
- Recipient of the Exemplary Practice Award presented by the Renal Physicians Association (RPA). The award gives national recognition to a nephrology practice that is uniquely incorporating and supporting RPA’s suggested practices and strategic efforts while meeting the needs of its community in a meritorious fashion and has been recognized in one or more areas of the specialty including clinical care education, patient safety and leadership.
- Recognized as “High Value Specialists” for Nephrology by our region’s largest Accountable Care Organization (ACO) since 2017.
- #2 in quality nationwide among Fresenius Health Partners ESCO Programs throughout the United States.
More information on the practice may be found at ncnephrology.com or by contacting Brad Fontenot at firstname.lastname@example.org.
NC Nephrology, PA
3031 New Bern Ave., #306
Raleigh, NC 27610
(Main office, directly across from WakeMed)